Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Amazon

Amazon is a freakin wonderful thing!


I am not talking about this. ^^


But this ^^

I just bought $870ish worth of stuff today! I decided it has been 3 years since I have had an ipod, so I just bought a new itouch 32 gig that is the 4th gen and white! Then I bought some Camera stuff for my photography stuff, I was just planning on buying an external flash today, but then after I saw I deal I just couldn't resist! I bought the Canon 600ex-rt flash which is their latest model of external flashes and then on the other side, I bought 2 new batteries, a clicker for taking pictures away from the camera, and then a lens hood for the lens I usually use for the all the photo shoots I do! So let's hope it works great, cause I just went on a Shopping Spree... 

No comments:

Post a Comment