Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The New Life

Wow, well I have just gotten back from serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Osorno, Chile. It was Amazing. If you want to read about my expierence, there is another blog you can go and check out! This Blog, so Click Here It was truly Amazing. I Learned so much! But now I think I am going to keep going with this blogging stuff, because it is kinda fun. So we will see what really happens in the life of Connor Holt and see truly what are some of his Adventures here in this wonderful life!! So I am honestly super excited to start doing this! So just so you all can see and know who is going to be writing here in this blog, here is a picture of me, two years ago right before I left on the Mission, that really just explains who I am. :) Love you all, and thanks for reading, stay tuned for more real soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment