Thursday, May 14, 2015

Babies N' Such

Hey what's going on everyone? How is life?? Life here in the good ol Salt Lake City is kicking on slowly! Okay, not slowly, but very fast actually... I mean, it was just last Thursday like a week ago, when I went to the Temple with my 97 year old Grandpa Hale! Now it's Thursday all over again!! 

Now, I am sure you are all "Curious" about the title of this post?? "Babies N' Such?" Well, that is saying that I have had the wonderful chance a couple times this past week to be able to go and baby sit 3 of my 4 nieces and nephews. Last Friday with my brother Brandon, we went down to Sandy to the Call home, and had a party with 2 of the three of them! Carter and Charlotte! We had a super fun time taking pictures, videos, playing hide n seek, bouncy ball, magnets, cards, watching tv and doing lots more!! It was lots of fun!! The best part?? Baby Charlotte (Almost two months old) went right to sleep after I fed her 10 minutes into the day, and she slept the entire time we were there! 

Then here this past Tuesday, I had the wonderful chance to go be roped into baby sitting again! Since I can't drive yet, I hopped on the Trax and got down to Sandy, where my wonderful sister Jennifer, picked me up with the 3 kids this time, and we went back to the house. As we got in there my sister told me that the kids had some jobs that they had to do. Stuff to clean their rooms, and other jobs that 3 and 5 year olds have to do. Really easy stuff, and if they would do them they could earn some money. Then Tio Connor (My awesome name) would get the chance to mark off the jobs when they were done. So I know had Kaylie, Cater, and Charlotte, to take care of, and I thought it was going to be an easy job! Just so I could hit the "Easy Button" and hear "That was Easy" but man, that hour was a whole lot harder than the 3 hours the week before with Brandon. Why? Well, as soon as Mommy left, they sure didn't want to do their jobs, and I had to hold Charlotte, hoping to get her to fall asleep, but she was just crying and crying... Now you can probably just imagine this going on in your head, One uncle, with a crying baby in his arms, and two little children who don't want to clean up... Hahaha oh boy was it fun! Finally I got Carter to do his room by giving him the incentive of being able to watch the tv show that he rented from the library a couple of days earlier "Go Diego Go" where he could learn some Spanish like Tio Connor! So he went and made his bed, picked up his toys and clothes and a had a clean room super fast! Now young Kaylie on the other hand was trying to be a little trickster, but its funny, because she didn't know that Mommy had told me before hand that she could be trying to be a trickster, and more than that? That I tried pulling the same tricks as a little boy... ;) She was throwing toys under her sheets, books under her bed, and there was just No way that I was gonna let that happen... So with the crying baby in arms, and bouncing up and down, I told her that she had to move her things. She innocently said that "there isn't anything there..." So we worked in there for a little bit with a crying baby, and then all of a sudden Carter came in there with a bowl of Kaylie's stuff, and he ended up spilling these little beads on and then they were all over the room... So I told him we had to clean them up, so I started to help, and then he ended up doing it a second time, so I helped one more time. Then he did it a third time, and I this time I had to get mad, and get him to clean up, So I picked up Charlotte, because she was still crying and Carter had to pick up the puzzles and pieces. 

Later finally when all the bedrooms were cleaned, we ran down stairs to get the tv show to start for Kaylie and Carter, so they could learn some Spanish!! After I got it started I took Charlotte with me upstairs!! I was thinking that I could maybe put her down on the ground and that she would be fine since she hadn't cried for about 3 minutes! Then when I put her on her stomach for some tummy time, and then I laid down on the couch to catch a few zzz's really fast, she started to cry again... So as I sat there for a little bit, I then realized maybe there is a chance that this is how Heavenly Father feels with us?
This is the part that I need the help of everyone else?? So why is that? Well, there I was, lying down on the couch and just kinda relaxing finally, I wanted to close my eyes for like 5 minutes, but as soon as I closed my eyes, all of a sudden, Baby Charlotte began to cry. "Crap, now I gotta hold her and help her even more." went through my head, and then all of a sudden it made me think of our Heavenly Father. He is up in Heaven relaxing, finally at the end of the day, when all of a sudden, one of us, an imperfect child. starts to cry for help. When he has been helping us the entire day, he has held us in his arms the entire day, he has fed us, changed our diapers, and done everything that he could to help us, so he lays us down, and then he thought he was good, because we were quiet for 30 seconds, and then all of a sudden, we started to cry again, and we want help of our loving Heavenly Father. 
Now here is the part I need help with. How does our Loving Heavenly Father feel about us? Is He just happy to help us out, or is He now like "Oh great, another thing I have to do to help this kid become perfect..." 
I mean we are obviously talking about Heavenly Father, He isn't going to just leave us on the side of the road to deal with things ourselves, so He is going to help us, but I mean, does he ever get annoyed of it? If we are constantly falling to temptation, because we aren't perfect, or because we want to rebel against the church or our families?? I am not sure. I feel, if we rebel, yes he would be mad, but if we just fall to temptation, I don't think that he would be to mad with us. What do you guys think??

Anyways that is what has been on my mind for the past couple of days! I now am going to sign off after putting up some pics of the last week, so I can go and finish editing photos from my last photo shoot!! I am super stoked!! :) Anyways, thanks for readin guys!! 

Connor

We are getting Huge!!  

We had JV Water Polo State this past weekend, and I got to help out with that, the girls took 4th and the boys took 2nd! It was awesome!! 

I got to see my old Water Polo coach Brenna, reffing some games at State! 

Later on during the day Jackson and I both saw her, so we had to take pictures so we can make the guys who are still out on their missions, a little jealous! ;)

The first Photo Shoot that I have done since I got back from my Mission!

Josilyn has become such an Amazing model, just wait for lots of picture of her!! (In fact she is the one I am going to go edit as soon as I am done here)

I got to go see my Best Friend Jayden, on Mothers day in the morning! It was super awesome! He gets home from Africa in August!! #CantWait

Yesterday 4/5 of the boys from my neighborhood got home (+ John Poulsen) Matt Sommercorn one of my all time best friends just got home from his Mission in Washington!! It was super sweet to see him after two years!! 

Yesterday my entire family (Minus 3) went to go and see the Payson temple open house! Wow, it was BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait until it is open, I am going to have to go down there to do some sessions, and work for the dead in there! Can't wait to live together forever with these guys through the temple! 


No comments:

Post a Comment